Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wedding Vows

Michael and I decided to write our own vows.  I have been thinking about what to write for the past couple of weeks and then I figured to myself, just keep it real.  Don't think about all kinds of different stuff, just write how you feel.  I've been watching Four Weddings all morning, listening to couples exchange vows.  Then words started flowing through my mind and I got a pen and paper and wrote them down.  Now I have my vows written.  They're me.  It shows who I am and expresses how I feel about my baby.  I'm going to show them to my pastor before I finalize them and recite them at the wedding.

I am looking forward to getting married.  The wedding is less than 3 months away.  Before we know it I will be Mrs. Coleman :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment