Friday, August 29, 2014

Life As a Mrs.

Well, Michael and I have had our wedding and now I am Mrs Coleman.  So many people asked me while I was engaged if I thought things would be different after Michael and I got married.  I said I didn't think things would change; well, I was wrong.  I feel so connected to Michael.  He's my husband!  He's not my boyfriend, my significant other, this is the man who I am going to share my life with, give children to, grow old with, who I made a covenant with God to love and honor for all the days of my life.

The wedding was incredible.  It wasn't just that I felt pretty wearing my dress and getting dressed up, but all the love and emotions and fun times with EVERYONE who was there.  People cried, people got emotional, I just felt nothing but love and boy did it feel great.

We just got back from our honeymoon in the BEAUTIFUL Sedona!  I was SO happy being in Arizona and seeing all the beauty of Arizona.  It was the perfect honeymoon and I wouldn't have chosen any other place but Arizona.

I will continue to write blogs about my post adventures in the world of Gotham.  Right now, Michael and I are talking about what we would like to do for our 1 year anniversary (along with our friends and family who have August anniversaries as well, Monikka and Colt, Anna and Greg, and Georgiann and AC).


No comments:

Post a Comment